Jaco Display Solutions specializes in engineering and designing medical product and system displays. During our 50 years in business, we have worked with dozens of equipment manufacturers in all aspects of the medical industry to set up customized display solutions.
All display integration and enhancements are done in-house, and we are capable of handling the full process of modifying display systems:
• Work with the customer to select the correct version of the processor
• Assist in the selection of the proper peripherals and the best LCD display
• Design the display sub-assembly portion of the system
• Add display enhancements
• Touch screen selection
• Cover Glass design
• Optical Bonding
• Panel PC Design
• Integrate all of the Hardware and OS/Firmware
• Build prototypes
• Test at all levels from incoming screening, environmental, EMI and final system test
• Certify prototypes
• Manufacture production units
Jaco provides complete display solutions to meet nearly any performance specifications and operating environment. We have developed a wide variety of systems, including:
• Direct patient care and monitoring devices intended for operating room use.
• Clinical medical equipment.
• Aftercare systems.
• Displays with integrated touch screens and open frame designs.
• Complete subassemblies with displays, touch screens, cables, housings etc.
• Designs for sheet metal parts, cables, incorporation of SBC’s, highbrite panels, anti-glare, anti-reflection and all thermal considerations.
Working closely with our customer's engineering design team, Jaco developed a custom 10.4" medical monitor including touch screen. The Jaco solution included custom electronics, a resistive touch screen, and was housed in a plastic enclosure. The unit is assembled and fully tested in Jaco's integration facility. Three different versions of this display sub-assembly were designed to support multiple end uses. The final Jaco solution was also required to include legacy support for older equipment already in the field.
A world renowned medical device manufacturer challenged Jaco to develop a custom LCD/touch sub-assembly that would fit inside their existing sterilization equipment. The Jaco engineering team selected a 10.4" LCD and resistive touch screen that met the performance specifications of this demanding application. This assembly, was designed, manufactured and tested in our integration center.
We look forward to discussing your display requirements with you.